- Ensuring a strong voice for
two year colleges in North Central Association/Commission on
Institutions of Higher Education activities.
- Fall meeting for institutional
leaders to share fellowship, exchange views and to meet persons
shaping our nation's future.
- Annual community college
program at the The Higher Learning Commission of the NCA spring
- Direct Council liaison with
The Higher Learning Commission of the NCA executive officers and
- Opportunity to participate in
the Council's and The Higher Learning Commission of the NCA's
sponsored research grant program.
- Publication of an informative
- A staff offering assistance to
Council members on an ongoing basis.
- Endorsement/support of
legislation improving programs and services in community college
- Cooperation with The Higher
Learning Commission of the NCA to promote desirable standards,
practices, and policies.
IN RECENT YEARS OVER 325 EDUCATIONAL LEADERS FROM OUR 19 STATE
REGION HAVE SUPPORTED THE COUNCIL THROUGH THEIR MEMBERSHIP DUES