Kansas Promise Scholarships are available to Labette students starting with the Fall 2021 semester. This Promise Scholarship covers the cost of tuition, fees, book rental, and required course materials not covered by other scholarships and grants.
Funds are limited, APPLY NOW!
Learn more about the Kansas Promise Scholarship
- Are a Kansas resident
- Are enrolled in six credit hours or more
- Plan to live and work in Kansas for two years upon completion of degree/certificate
- Have graduated from an accredited Kansas public or private secondary school (including Kansas homeschool), or obtained a high school equivalency certificate within the preceding 12 months
- Are 21 years of age or older while having been a resident of Kansas for a minimum of 3 consecutive years
- Are a dependent of a military servicemember permanently stationed in another state and have graduated from an out-of-state secondary school or obtained a high school equivalency certificate within the preceding 12 months.
Any Labette student may be eligible for the Promise Scholarship if they
Promise Scholarship Process
- Complete the LCC Admissions Application
- Complete the Kansas Promise Scholarship Application and submit to email@example.com
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year in which you are applying to receive the Kansas Promise Scholarship. This step is required even if you don’t receive any federal grants or take any federal loans. Remember to use the Labette FAFSA School Code: 001930
- Enroll in one of the eligible programs
- Enter into a Kansas Promise Scholarship Agreement. This agreement outlines the requirements of the scholarship, including the requirement to live and work in Kansas for two years upon completion of degree/certificate.
- Business Administrative Technology Medical Office/Administrative Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- Electronics Technology
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Engineering Technology
- Exercise Science
- Graphic Design
- Health Science
- Medication Aide
- Nursing Aide
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Social Work