Student Support Services is an academic support program helping disadvantaged college students find success.
Currently enrolled LCC students qualify for Student Support Services by meeting one of the following criteria:
- Be first generation college students.
- Meet income guidelines.
- Have a documented disability.
Additionally, qualified applicants must complete the intake procedure, demonstrate a need for academic services, and fully participate in program activities. Participant responsibilities are outlined in the Handbook available here.
How do I apply?
- 1. Fill out the one-page application available here or in the Student Support Services office.
- 2. Provide Student Support Services with a copy of your (or your parents') Federal income tax return.
- 3. Meet with an advisor to plan your participation in Student Support Services.