It is the student’s responsibility to officially add or drop a course in which he/she is enrolled. (Students are not to cease class attendance without completely processing an Add/Drop Form. Failure to take such action will result in an “F” being assigned for the course.)
- Courses may be added or dropped during the first week of classes with only advisor approval.
- Courses can be added during the second week of classes with Advisor and Instructor approval.
- Courses can be dropped by email to your advisor but not by phone.
- It is the responsibility of the student to confirm all add/drops/withdrawals, regardless of the situation.
Drops completed during the first and second weeks of courses are considered a “drop” and students are entitled to a full refund. It is the responsibility of the student to submit the completed form to Student Affairs prior to the close of business of the respective drop date.
Drops completed during the refund period will not become a part of the transcript. During this period the:
- Drop/Add/Withdrawal Form is completed by the student.
- Student is responsible for obtaining the signature of the advisor or appropriate director.
- Student is responsible for submitting the completed form to the Student Affairs Office prior to the close of business on the respective drop date.
A student who withdraws from a course after the final refund period must complete an Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form.
- Withdrawals completed after the final refund periods are considered a withdrawal and there is no refund.
- Course(s) from which the student officially withdraws after the final refund periods will appear on the transcript as a “W”.
- Students enrolled for regular fall/spring courses will be permitted to withdraw from courses until 15 class days prior to finals
Discontinuing attendance in class without officially dropping/withdrawing will result in an “F” being recorded on the transcript.
Failure to complete an Incomplete Contract agreement will automatically result in an “F” being recorded on the transcript.
Students will not be permitted to withdraw or drop a course in which they have received an “F” due to academic misconduct.
* Refer to academic calendar for specific dates, especially for the summer sessions